Saturday, November 6, 2010

Yes my kids do strange things.....

Yes my kids do strange things.... At this moment my 1 yr old thinks she is a dog. How do I know this? She was licking up crumbs from the floor with the dog tonight. I was both amused and disgusted at the same time. I did just clean the floor today but ewwwwwww. She has also sat down and eaten out of the dog dish with the dog , I moved that one quick. I am waiting for her next words to be barking. lol
Onto my 4yr old son.....he has a hair fetish. I don't know if he gets it from his teenage sister or what but you can't touch his hair and it has to be down all the time. Those cute little boy Mohawks or spiked hair you see? I will never have that. As soon as I attempt to do that to his hair he has to run into the bathroom to brush it down. I guess I should look at the bright side that he will not be doing crazy hairdos as a teenager.
Then my teenager.......way to many things to list. She is a teen they all do things we find strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0