Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting old sucks

My birthday is Monday and I have to say getting old sucks. I am getting closer to the dreaded 40 and as I think back I wonder where the hell did all that time go? It seems like just yesterday I was wrestling with my younger brothers in the yard or playing Jail Break with the neighborhood kids. Now I am tired by 9pm and forgot about running around all day. Which leads to me to what for a birthday present.... Wii Active.

Now I know you are thinking "What? Who asks for that for their birthday?" but I really feel the need to get into some kind of shape after my last child. We have the Wii and I have heard great things about Wii active. Plus my two younger ones can make like they are playing with me when I work out. So that is what I asked for and hopefully I will actually get off my butt and use it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0