Friday, November 12, 2010

My Christmas Cards

I always do a photo card as a Christmas Card and this year I was lucky enough to win 50 cards from tiny prints at a twitter party last month. As I haven't used them before I was looking forward to seeing what they had to offer and boy it was alot. They have hundreds of different designs so finding something that I liked was easy.


After much deliberation and designing at least 5 different cards I settled on the Christmas Circus Ornament Card. I loved the idea of it being able to hang on a Christmas Tree like a ornament would. I also went with this card because I have three kids and getting them to sit still together for a nice picture is almost impossible. With this one there are three photo spots so I was able to pick out the pics I liked best and stick them in.


On to the actual designing....it was a snap. I love how I was able to select the picture and once it was in the right place I could adjust to where I wanted it. You are able to move the picture back/forth or side to side. You can also make it smaller or make it bigger. If you want to change the color you can even do that.


After I was done it was onto ordering. Since I had won mine I did not have to use a CC but still went through the checkout process and that was easy as well. I ordered them Nov,7 and got them today Nov 12. Now that was fast! I was impressed with how they turned out...my only thing is Idid not realize how big they actually are (I thought they were smaller cards lol)
So after all this you have to be wondering what my card looks like so here it is.......... You will have to excuse the blurriness. I took it with my camera phone because my regular camera battery died.
So if you are looking for cards I would definitely check out Tiny prints, these also in addition to the Christmas cards they also carry Thanksgiving Cards, Hanukkah greeting cards and others.
Disclaimer: I was not given anything from Tiny Prints for writing this post. I won these cards at a twitter party held for Tiny Prints. This in no way shaped my opinion on their cards or website. The opinions expressed here are all my own.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute the way it turned out. I love that it's a bulb shape. Thanks for stopping by What We Won Wednesday and sharing your wins. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0