Friday, April 9, 2010

It is crazy

Life is crazy...it never seems that you have enough time in the day anymore to do the things you want to do (like read) let alone the things you need to do (which is clean...yuck) Which brings me to some cleaning products I have discover,,,,,tide stain release works great! I had bought this on a whim since it was on sale and I had a dollar off coupon that got doubled. I am so glad I did. My son had left a crayon in one of his pants and I didn't notice it until after that load had went through the dryer. About half the clothes were totally ruined(or so I thought). I figured since I had the stain release downstairs I would give it a try and it worked great! Out of those clothes I only ended getting rid of two shirts. I decided to try them on my BF's oil stained jeans next (which never get clean) and while it didn't take all the oil stains out it did make them noticeably lighter.

The other new product I tried(which was again on sale and which I had a three dollar off coupon for) was the new scrubbing bubbles power sprayer. This to also worked well. It did freak me out a little in the beginning since the sprayer does shot out jerkily and not really smoothly. It did clean my tub well and it stayed cleaned for a good 5 days(bottle claims it would work for up to 4days cleaning). It also has a nice scent to unlike the original.

That is it I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0