Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Arctic Puzzle from Maclaren

I was picked a couple of weeks ago to be a kid tester for Maclaren and we get to test out their brand new Arctic Puzzle. I was especially excited to be testing out a puzzle as my 4yr old son Cole loves puzzles. This is also a 3-d puzzle and we haven't done one of those kind yet so I was also looking forward to seeing how he did with it.




We received the puzzle today and my first impression was that it was a very well made puzzle. The bottom board is a nice thick wood so I don't have to worry about it breaking. The actual pieces were also sturdy so no worry there about them getting broke either. I like that it has the outline of the shapes on the bottom so that child can get a feel of what goes where. Overall this is a great puzzle and I can already see ways to make it more challenging when he memorizes the layout.




Cole's reaction was in a word priceless. He was excited at first because I let him open the mailbox (he doesn't get to open often since I have Christmas presents coming in lol) but he went beyond excited when he saw the puzzle. It took less then a minute for him to open the box and get the puzzle out.




Our first reactions to the puzzle were very favorable. At first glance this puzzle would be a great addition to any home. Please check out what else Maclaren has and follow them on twitter and facebook where they give out great info and do giveaways!




I received the Arctic Puzzle from Maclaren.com to facilitate this review, the opinions expressed are my own honest opinions and were in no way influenced. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0