Monday, January 3, 2011

Artic Puzzle wrap up

We have had the Maclaren Artic puzzle for about a month now and we still love it. My 4yr old loves to do it once a day (usually after school) and I find it a great way for me to get a mommy break. I think he will be playing with this puzzle for awhile as I have found different ways to make it new once he gets bored with it. One way I have tried it taking a piece of black construction paper and covering the bottom of the puzzle board where the outline of the shapes are. This makes it a little tougher to do the puzzle and makes him use his thinking skills more.
I especially love this puzzle because of how sturdy and well made it is. I know that it will last past my son so his baby sister can use it. My only problem with it I wish there was a top to snap on or a bag to carry the puzzle in. My 4yr old has a tough time carrying it to where he wants it without the pieces falling out.

Maclaren produces alot of great items like strollers, toys , nursery and the beginning line of bath products. So check them out on twitter and facebook.



I received the Arctic Puzzle from Maclaren.com to facilitate this review, the opinions expressed are my own honest opinions and were in no way influenced. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0