Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba live tour and a Twitter party

Last year I was lucky enough to win tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba live tour in Rochester. My fiance and I took our two youngest kids. While the baby really wasn't into it my then 4 yr old loved it. The show was only about a 1hr long which is perfect for little kids with short attention spans. There was also alot of interactive things like balloons, bubbles and beach balls that helped keep the kids entrained.




I am excited that they are touring again this year and are coming to buffalo! My youngest is now older and loves Yo Gabba Gabba. She runs into the room if she hears it come on. The tour this year is being presented by Kia motors and is going to more then 50 cities! I am sure you can find one that will be close to you out of all those cities. For more info, tickets and to find a city near you you can go to the Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! site. I hope to see you there!





On Sept 20, 2011 from 9-10est there will be a #Gabbatour party on twitter. It is hosted by @StacieinAtlanta with co-hosts @crissy @mommyinsider and @jollymom.
They will be giving away Seven CD/DVD Prize Packs and tickets to the show. For more info and to RSVP check out the Divine Miss Mommy Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0